“To be truly radical is to make hope possible rather than despair convincing.” Raymond Williams
The public sector faces continuing pressure to modernise, integrate and meet ever more exacting service demands, while reducing spending and staff.
In this environment, support from Urban IQ can be a more cost-effective way of bringing in a fresh perspective than a full time, internal management capability. Our staff and associates have decades of experience working in central and local government, the NHS, voluntary and community organisations and the partnerships that bring them together. This multi agency knowledge helps us to develop creative multifaceted solutions to problems that sometimes seem overwhelming.
- Support for service transformation in the Early Years Service in Redbridge.
- An evaluation of the Creativity Works Programme for the Mayors Fund for London.
- Policy and performance advice and strategy development for the Growth Boroughs Partnership, including:
– the Convergence Framework and Action Plan
– Skills Strategy
– Employment and Skills Strategy.
- Job forecasting for Games time work across the Olympic Host Boroughs.
- Secured City Strategy Pathfinder funding and established a new peripatetic team to support workless parents into jobs for Workplace in Newham.
“The passion and commitment of urban IQ to see a job through to conclusion makes them great to work with.” Jane Sherwood, London Borough of Newham.
“Convergence reports were always informative, reflective and a surprisingly good read.” Roger Taylor
“The evaluation report provided very useful insights and recommendations.” Kim Chaplain – Mayors Fund for London.